Service 373: Timetable Changes
21st February 1987
- Service 372, Service 373, and Service 374 between Worcester, Tewkesbury and Gloucester is re-timed with minor changes to certain journeys.
3rd November 2002
Worcester City and Droitwich Spa Network ChangesShow All
From Sunday 3rd November 2002, First Midland Red Buses Limited make a number of changes to their bus services in the Worcester City and Droitwich Spa area.
- All services between Upton-upon-Severn, Tewkesbury and Gloucester are withdrawn. All Service 372, Service 373 and Service 374 journeys now terminate at either Baynhall or Upton-upon-Severn. Services between Upon-upon-Severn and Tewkesbury are partly replaced by Boomerang Bus Company.
1st February 2004
- Service 372 Upton-upon-Severn (Tunnel Hill) to Worcester journey departing at 07:43 now runs as Service 373 and no longer serves St.Peterâ€™s Estate.
6th September 2004
Changes made to a number of services in the Worcester area, starting from Monday 6th September 2004.
- Service 372, Service 373 and Service 374 are withdrawn at the end of services on Saturday 4th September 2004. The Worcester to Baynhall section of these routes are replaced by extending Service 32 past St. Peterâ€™s to serve Kempsey and Baynhall.
31st August 2014
- Service 363 is ectended to Tewkesbury, and new Service 373 is introduced as a variation over the same route but additionally serving The Graftons and villages between Upton-upon-Severn and Tewkesbury
16th April 2018
- Service 363 and Service 373 are rerouted to run via Bromwich Road between Worcester and Lower Wick, no longer serving the Bull Ring or Malvern Road.
17th September 2018
- Most Service 363 journeys between Worcester and Tewkesbury, and all Service 373 journeys, are withdrawn. A number of short-working Service 363 journeys between Worcester and Upton-on-Severn are introduced as a partial replacement.