All Services: Timetable Changes
6th September 2004
Changes made to a number of services in the Worcester area, starting from Monday 6th September 2004.
- New timetable for Service 144.
- New Service 32A is introduced operating along the same route as Service 32 between Ombersley Road and Broomhall Green, then continuing to Norton.
- Service 372, Service 373 and Service 374 are withdrawn at the end of services on Saturday 4th September 2004. The Worcester to Baynhall section of these routes are replaced by extending Service 32 past St. Peterâ€™s to serve Kempsey and Baynhall.
- New timetable to combine Service 32 and new Service 32A, each running every 30-minutes inter-worked to give a 15-minute frequency on certain parts of the route.
- Five-year contract to operate the remaining Service 417 journeys between Worcester, Cradley and Ledbury is passed to First Midland Red Buses Limited from Bromyard Omnibus Company.
- New route and timetable for Service 420, with Service 419 variation withdrawn. Service 420 rerouted at Withington to run via Withies Road, no longer serving White Stone, and now terminates at Hereford Bus Station, not St. Peterâ€™s Square.
- With the loss of a Herefordshire Council contract, Service 420 frequency is reduced from hourly to every two hours in each direction.