All Services: Timetable Changes
3rd November 2002
Worcester City and Droitwich Spa Network Changes
From Sunday 3rd November 2002, First Midland Red Buses Limited make a number of changes to their bus services in the Worcester City and Droitwich Spa area.
- Morning peak-time journeys of Droitwich Spa Local Service 19 are withdrawn. Certain off-peak Service 19 journeys are extended to Tagwell Heights, and run as new Service 19A.
- Droitwich Spa Local Service 20 (Westlands circular) is shortened and rerouted to run via Briar Hill, and service frequency is reduced from every 15-minutes to every 20-minutes. Service 20A now runs every hour (previously only three journeys a day were operated) to party replace the withdrawn section of the Service 20 route.
- Service 22 between Worcester, Chawson and Droitwich Spa frequency reduced from every 30-minutes to every hour. Service 22A is extended to Droitwich Spa and replace remaining off-peak Service 22 journeys.
- Worcester Local Service 25 between Worcester City Centre and Rushwick is withdrawn. Certain journeys are replaced by additional short-working journeys of Service 421.
- Worcester Local Service 26A is retained under Worcestershire County Council contract, but with new timetable.
- Monday to Saturday daytime Worcester Local Service 34, Service 34A, Service 34B, Service 35, Service 35A and Service 35B journeys are withdrawn and replaced new simplified Service 35 running every 10-minutes. Evening and Sunday journeys continue unchanged, running as part of a Worcestershire County Council contract.
- Worcester Local Service 36B is withdrawn and partly replaced by new Service 35C.
- Droitwich Spa Local Service 159 is withdrawn and partly replaced by new Service 19A.
- All services between Upton-upon-Severn, Tewkesbury and Gloucester are withdrawn. All Service 372, Service 373 and Service 374 journeys now terminate at either Baynhall or Upton-upon-Severn. Services between Upon-upon-Severn and Tewkesbury are partly replaced by Boomerang Bus Company.
- Service 311, Service 312, Service 313 and Service 314 are withdrawn by First Midland Red Buses Limited and partly replaced by Bromyard Omnibus.
- Worcester, Broadheath and Hallow circular Service 315 and Service 316 are withdrawn by First Midland Red Buses Limited and partly replaced by Bromyard Omnibus.