Service 85: Timetable Changes
21st August 1994
Changes to service in the Birmingham and Black Country area from Sunday 21st August 1994.
- All Sunday journeys of Service 83, Service 84 and Service 85 (Birmingham, Hawkesley and Longbridge) are withdrawn. Timetable changes on other days of the week.
27th October 1996
Centro contract changesShow All
Changes in Birmingham and The Black Country area introduced on Sunday 27th October 1996, due to changes to Centro contract.
- The following Birmingham and Black Country services have revised timetables: Service 9, Service 50, Service 83, Service 83, Service 84, Service 85, Service 86, Service 87, Service 120, Service 123, Service 124, Service 126, Service 208, Service 209, Service 558, Service 581, and Service 656.
19th July 1998
- New timetable for Birmingham Local Service 84 and Service 85 to partly replace withdrawn Service 83.
20th June 1999
Bull Ring Bus Station closedShow All
On Sunday 20th June 1999, the Bull Ring Shopping Centre, Market and Bus Station are Closed for demolition. First Midland Red Buses Limited publish a small booklet titled â€œAll Change in Birminghamâ€ detailing all the changes made to their bus services in Birmingham.
- Service 84 and Service 85 are re-routed to terminate at Smallbrook Queensway (Stand Gd). New pick-up points are at Smallbrook Queensway (Stand Gd), Holloway Circus (Stand We), and Horsefair.
9th October 2000
- Birmingham and Black Country Service 84 and Service 85 are withdrawn.