Service 146: Timetable Changes
21st April 1990
- The times of most early morning and evening peak time buses are changed with several Service X6 journeys now running as Service 146. Certain Saturday journeys are withdrawn.
2nd September 2001
- Service 146 is extended to run between Redditch and Evesham on Sundays with four return journeys. Minor changes to running times on evening journeys, Monday to Saturday.
22nd September 2002
- Evesham to Studley section of Service 146 is withdrawn and partly replaced with new Service 246 and Service 247, which are inter-worked to provide and hourly frequency between Evesham and Redditch.
- New Service 146 timetable, with service frequency increased to run every 20-minutes in each direction, Monday to Saturday during the daytime.
6th January 2003
- Service 146 timetable is revised, with Studley High School is no longer being served.
28th April 2003
- Redditch to Studley section of Service 146 is withdrawn, with the service now operating only between Birmingham City Centre and Redditch Town Centre. Six Dennis Lance single-deck buses receive pink-line â€œBirmingham Shuttleâ€ route branding for Service 146, and replace older Leyland Lynx single-deck buses on the route.
15th September 2003
- New timetable for Service 146 with service frequency reduced to run every hour in each direction.