All Services: Timetable Changes
15th October 2017
On Sunday 15th October 2017, First Midland Red Buses Limited revise most of their services, with minor changes in the Worcester City Area and on Service 144 and Service 144A, and a new network of services for Pershore and Evesham areas, and for Malvern area.
- Service 36A and all Sunday journeys of Service 36 are withdrawn.
- New Service X43 and Service X44 are introduced between Worcester and Great Malvern, runing via Bromwich Road and omitting Malvern Retail Park. Service X43 runs via Malvern Vale and Belmont every 30-minutes and replaces certain Service 44A journeys, while Service X44 runs via Pound Bank and Barnards Green at peak-times only as a direct alternative to Service 44.
- Certain Service 44 journeys are extended past County Hall to Worcestershire Royal Hospital. All Service 44C journeys are withdrawn and replaced by additional Service 44 journeys, with a 15-minute frequency during the daytime (Service 44 and Service 44C had a combined frequency of evrey 10-minutes).
- New network of services linking Worcester, Pershore and Evesham. Service X50 now runs direct between Evesham and Pershore on all journeys. Service 382, Service 550 and Service 551 are all withdrawn and replaced by new Service 51, Service 52, Service 53, Service 54 and Service S51. The new network is known as â€œThe 50sâ€,
- Minor timetable changes to Service 144 and Service 144A.