All Services: Timetable Changes
3rd September 2000
- New Service 144 timetable on Sundays only. Most journeys now run up to 20-minutes earlier on various parts of the route, and journeys from Birmingham to The Malverns now mostly terminate at Worcester Bus Station, with a connecting bus operating from Worcester to The Malverns.
- Daytime Service 304 journeys are withdrawn. The Kidderminster to Ombersley section of the route is partly replaced with additional Service 303 journeys. The Worcester to Holt Fleet section of the route is partly replaced by additional journeys on Service 758 operated by Yarranton Brothers.
- Service 303 is diverted to serve Castle Street in Worcester, not Forgate Street, and is extended to service Ronkswood and Newtown Hospitals.
- Service 303 and Service 304 no longer serve The Hamptons in Ombersley.
- Service 303 and Service 304 journeys are operated using new Dennis Dart SLF vehicles with route branding for 303 â€œeasyLINKâ€ service.
- New Service 303 and Service 304 timetable with an overall frequency of one bus every hours running between Worcester, Ombersley and Kidderminster.
- Birmingham and The Black Country Service 440, running between Birmingham, Bearwood and Perry Barr, is withdrawn.
- Evening Service 528 journeys from Worcester are withdrawn and replaced with Service 582 and Service 557 journeys with revised times.
- Service 582 route is changed run via Whittington between St. Peter's Estate and Stoulton. Norton and Littleworth are no longer serviced, being replaced by new evening journeys of Service 382 operated by Astons Coaches.
- Service 582 now departs from Stand 'M' in Crowngate Bus Station. (Previously stand 'N').