All Services: Timetable Changes
1st September 2009
Worcester area network changes
- New timetable and route change for Service 31 and Service 31B.
- Service 32 frequency increased to run every 15-minutes on the Worcester to St Peter's section of the route. Additional journeys on the Worcester to Northwick section of the route are provided by new Service 244.
- New Service 32A is introduced as an extension to Service 32, running to Red Hill, County Hall and Royal Hospital during the Monday to Friday peak-time period.
- New Service 32B is introduced as an extension to Service 32, running to Norton Barracks during the Monday to Friday peak-time period.
- The County Hall to Worcestershire Royal Hospital section of Service 44 is withdrawn.
- New Malvern Local Service 45 is introduced, running between Malvern Link and Poolbrook.
- Service 37 and Service 37A are withdrawn by First Midland Red and contract to operate replacement journeys is awarded to Diamond Bus.
- New Service 244 is introduced, running between Worcester, Northwick, Fernhill Heath and Droitwich Spa. The service runs every 20-minutes throughout the day, interworked with Service 144 to give a 10-minute frequency on shared parts of the route.