All Services: Timetable Changes
28th August 1993
- Minor timetable changes for Service 22.
- Service 22A is extended to Ladywood, Hadley and Ombersley, and operates to a new timetable.
- Service 144 short journey from Bromsgrove to Longbridge departing at 07:41 is withdrawn.
- Service 219 (Kidderminster and Stourport) is withdrawn and replaced by new Service 305 operated by Midland Red West Limited as part of a Hereford & Worcester County Council contract, running on Saturdays only between Kidderminster, Hartlebury and Stourport. Journeys during the week are operated by Stevensons of Uttoxeter Limited.
- Hereford & Worcester County Council contract to operate Service 303 and Service 304 (Worcester, Ombersley and Kidderminster) is won by Stevensons of Uttoxeter Limited. Midland Red West Limited continue to operate certain peak-time journeys between Worcester and Kidderminster, plus a small number of short-working journeys between Worcester and Ombersley during the off-peak period.
- Saturday journeys of Service 363 are extended to and from Welland.
- New Wednesday-only Service 364 is introduced running between Great Malvern, Gaurlford and Upton-On-Severn. This service is operated as part of a contract issued by Hereford & Worcester County Council.