All Services: Timetable Changes
1st April 2001
Mid and South Worcestershire Network changes
- Minor changes to Droitwich Spa Local Service 20 timetable, with the 16:00 and 16:30 journeys running 5-minutes earlier.
- Worcester Local Service 31 between Worcester City Centre and Newtown Hospital is withdrawn. A partial replacement is provided by Service 39 and Service 40, which are rerouted to serve Ronkswood Estate and Newtown Hospital, running every 20-minutes in each direction. Service 41 and Service 43 continue to run every 20-minutes giving a combined 10-minute frequency between the City Centre and the Hospital.
- New Service 144 journey, Bromsgrove to Worcester (Monday - Friday only) departing at 06:22.
- Worcester Local Service 29 and Service 30 are withdrawn.
- New Worcester Local Service 37 and Service 37A are introduced, running between Worcester, Tunnel Hill, and Warndon.
- School Service 123, running between Westlands, Elgar High School, and County Hall is withdrawn.
- New Service 144 journey, Droitwich Spa to Worcester (Saturday only) departing at 06:38.
- Service 144 Bromsgrove to Worcester journey departing at 07:48 now also operates on Saturdays (previously Monday to Friday only).
- Worcestershire County Council contract to operate Service 363 and Service 364 is passed to Astons Coaches. First Midland Red still operate certain Service 363 journeys on Monday to Friday only, but Service 364 is withdrawn.
- Worcestershire County Council contract to operate Service 428 and Service 429 is passed to Smithâ€™s of Ledbury. Both routes now use route number 428 and are shortened to start at Bransford on Wednesdays, and Knightwick on Fridays.