All Services: Timetable Changes
10th April 2016
From Sunday 10th April 2016, First Midland Red Buses Limited introduced a number of service cuts.
- Service 147 is withdrawn due to low patronage, and partly replaced between Worcester and Bromsgrove by additional journeys on Service 144A.
- Service 144A is re-routed to replace the Sidemoor section of Service 147 between Bromsgrove Bus Station and Catshill, increasing the frequency to every 30-minutes along that section of the route. Princess of Wales Hospital is no-longer served.
- New timetable Service 144 and Service 144A with minor adjustments to running times and additional Service 144A journeys to partly replace withdrawn Service 147. Each service is operated every 30-minutes in each direction, inter-worked to give a 15-minute frequency between Worcester, Droitwich Spa and Bromsgrove.
- Worcestershire County Council, Integrated Transport Services Unit, replaced the section of Service 147 between Catshill and Halesowen with a new Service 147, running at a 2-hour frequency. First Midland Red Buses Limited donated Optare Solo fleet number 53043 (registration number VU03YJV) to the Council for the operation of this new service.
- Off-peak journeys of Service 551 now terminate at Upper Moor.
- Service 561 is withdraw and replaced in part by additional journeys on Service 551 between Worcester, Pershore and Upper Moor.
- Limited Stop Service X50 no longer runs between Evesham, Bidford and Alcester, with certain journeys diverted to run via Cropthorne and Charlton, replacing Service 551 and Service 561 journeys.
- Service 551 now run via Hawbridge again, and is also diverted to run via County Hall, to replace withdrawn Service 561 journeys.