All Services: Timetable Changes
11th February 1928
On Saturday 11th February 1928, Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) again renumbered their stage carriage services into groups depending on their geographical location, stating with Service 100. Route numbers 1–99 were not used to avoid confusion with Birmingham Corporation routes.
- Service 125 running between Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich Spa, Worcester, and The Malvern, is renumbered to Service 144.
- Service 268 running between Great Malvern, Upton-upon-Severn, Longdon and Tewkesbury, is renumbered to Service 364.
- Service 300 running between Worcester, Ledbury, and Hereford, is renumbered to Service 417.
- Service 301 running between Worcester, Broadwas, Bromyard, and Hereford, is renumbered to Service 420.
- Market Day Service 303 running between Hereford, Bush Bank, and Leominster is renumbered to Service 426.
- Market Day Service 333 running between Ross-On-Wye and Whitchurch is renumbered to Service 460.