All Services: Timetable Changes
12th June 2005
- New Alexander Dennis Enviro300 single-deck buses introduced on Service 144.
- Local Droitwich Spa Service 20 (Westlands circular) is withdrawn by First Midland Red Buses Limited. Worcestershire County Council issue a contract for replacement services which is won by MHS Travel.
- Service 22 and Service 22A (Worcester, Claines and Droitwich Spa) is withdrawn by First Midland Red Buses Limited. Worcestershire County Council issue a contract for replacement services which is won by Astons Coaches.
- Service 32 is rerouted to run via Grange Avenune.
- Service 32A is withdrawn due to low patronage and partly replaced by Service 32.
- New Service 32 timetable, running every 20 minutes in each direction during the daytime, Monday to Saturday.
- The Birmingham to Catshill section of Service 143 is withdrawn.
- New Service 143 timetable, running hourly between Redditch, Bromsgrove and Catshill. Short-work journeys between Bromsgrove and Catshill give a 30-minute frequency on that section of the route.
- Service 93 and Service 143 are now inter-worked between Bromsgrove and Charford.