All Services: Timetable Changes
4th September 2016
Revisions are made to certain services in the Worcester area from Sunday 4th September 2016.
- All Service 34 journeys Monday to Saturdays now run over the Service 34A route serving Shire Business Park, Three Pears Inn, and Service 34A is withdrawn. Route unchanged on Sundays.
- Most Service 551 journeys that terminate at Upper Moor are extended to terminate at Lower Moor.
- One Service 551 journey in each direction terminates at Pershore and is inter-worked with Service 382 to provide through journey to Eckington. This journey no longer runs via Drakes Broughton village.
- Minor changes to Service 551 journey times to accommodate the above changes.
- Additional journeys of Service 32 are introduced between Worcester to St. Peterâ€™s to replace withdrawn Service 382 journeys on this section of the route. The remaining parts of Service 382 route are not replaced.
- A number of Service 382 journeys, including all Saturday journeys, are withdrawn due to low patronage. All remaining journeys run via Birlingham Church between Defford and Peshore, with minor changes to journey times to accommodate these changes.
- New timetable for Service 144 and Service 144A introduced. Stopping places in Birmingham are revised with some historic bus stops being removed and new ones added. A list of stops is shown inside the back page of a new Service 144/144A timetable book.