Before the Second World War, Service 146 was operated by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) between Birmingham, Redditch and Evesham. This version of the service was one of many â€œTemporarily Suspendedâ€ shortly after the outbreak of war in 1939, due to fuel rationing, but it was not reinstated after the war ended.
New Service 146 was introduced by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) in the late 1940s, running between Birmingham, West Heath and Rednal, as a short-working variation to Service 145.
Service 146 was withdrawn in c. 1971[Exact Date Needed]
|October||1949||Birmingham ↔ West Heath ↔ Rednal|