Before the Second World War, Service 145 was operated by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) between Birmingham, Booley and Redditch. This version of the service was one of many â€œTemporarily Suspendedâ€ shortly after the outbreak of war in 1939, due to fuel rationing, but it was not reinstated after the war ended.
New Service 145 was introduced by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) in the late 1940s, running between Birmingham and Bromsgrove via West Heath, Rednal, and Barnt Green. Short-working variations operated as Service 146 between Birmingham and Rednal.
Operation of Service 145 passed to Midland Red (West) Limited on Sunday 6th September 1981.
|October||1949||Birmingham ↔ West Heath ↔ Rednal ↔ Bromsgrove|